Tips on new widget intergration
Author Message
 Tips on new widget intergration

I've been working on a simple postscript viewer widget for Tk.  I've
got it working fine with TCL/Tk and now want to use it with pTk.  I've
got the Tk400.200 release and am running Solaris 2.5.

BTW, I have looked at the Ghostview/Ghostscript widgets included in
the pTk distribution.  They are nice, but not exactly what I need.
For one thing, the PS I'm looking at dosen't have DCS comments.
Anyhow, I've got my thing built and running fine from wish, but in
order to do any real work with it I need to have it in pTk.

I'm going to start digging into the distribution directory, looking
for how to do this, but any experiences people have and could share
would be most appreciated.

Joe Dane

Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl Gtk Tool Tips (show on some widgets, not others)

2. Perl Gtk Tool Tips (show on some widgets, not others)

3. did perl/tk got tips widget

4. New knowledgebase site - looking for authors, articles or tips about Perl

5. Newer version of Enhanced Text widget available

6. RFC: Namespace for new module (tab widgets in HTML)

7. RFC: Namespace for new module (tab widgets in HTML)

8. New Tk::ObjEditor widget

9. Newer version of Enhanced Text widget available

10. listbox, a Tlistbox, and new widgets

11. New widget

12. Creating a new widget