Downloading Perl
Author Message
 Downloading Perl

Hi there,

Hope this is the right newsgroup for this... I was wondering if someone
could point me in the right direction... Is there a URL, where I can
download The perl compiler and or anything else that is needed to use
Perl..

All help will be appreciated...

Kind regards,

Jim Beattie

Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Downloading Perl

Quote:

Look at www.perl.com
(or in the UK which is nearer to you at:

unix.hensa.ac.uk /pub/mirrors/perl-CPAN

).

Bob

--
All is flux, nothing is still; nothing endures but change
- Heraclitus

Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Downloading Perl

Quote:

> Hope this is the right newsgroup for this...

Not really. Does your site carry comp.lang.perl.misc? That would be a
better choice.

Quote:
> Is there a URL, where I can download The perl compiler and or anything
> else that is needed to use Perl..

These should get you started. Have fun!

   http://www.perl.com/perl/
   http://www.perl.com/perl/faq/
   http://www.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Programming_Languages/Perl/

-- Tom Phoenix            http://www.teleport.com/~rootbeer/

Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Download Perl

2. where to download perl-5.8.1 src

3. click submit ->starts downloading perl file......dont want it to happen

4. Help - where download PERL for DOS?

5. Downloading Perl

6. Where can I download Perl?

7. Where can I download PERL 5.005_02 from?

8. Downloading, Perl, Navigator, and file names

9. Please Help where can i download perl -

10. downloading perl

11. Downloading Perl

12. Where can I download Perl interpreter?