Is anyone using perl/tk and opengl extension on 95/NT
Author Message
 Is anyone using perl/tk and opengl extension on 95/NT

I am runnng into the same problem with the ActiveState's Perl 5.005 Build 509.
I asked them to add the opengl package to their automated PPM tool to make the
install easier.  At this point no reply.  When I get a reply I'll post it to
the newgroup.

See:  www.activestate.com

Michael A. Beaver
3d Modeling Labs, Inc.
385 pico place
pacific grove, ca 93950
1-(408) 649-4341

---------------------------------------

Sat, 07 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. perl tk for windows 95/NT systems

2. download site for perl tk on windows 95/nt systems

3. Calling an exported func from DLL using Perl on Win NT/95

4. Perl/TK Module for Solaris 5.8 using gcc 2.95.2

5. Using the NT registry extensions in NT Perl port

6. Tk or similar module for Windows 95/NT?

7. Perl Tcl extension install problem on Win 95

8. Tcl extension perl module on win 95

9. Tcl extension perl module on windows 95

10. Using fork in perl w/ tk extension.

11. Perl for NT, ? using Registry extensions

12. Anyone using Perl/Tk on VMS?