Misstype is FAQ
Author Message
 Misstype is FAQ

Honza Pazdziora writes on about 3-JUL-1996:

Quote:
>I started playing with perl/Tk and read the html documentation, and
>found error in

> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pvhp/ptk/qna9.15.html

>$main = MaiWindow->new();

>should be

>$main = MainWindow->new();

>This may have come from other source that you are compiling, but you
>will certainly know better than me where it should be fixed.

>Thank you for your work with the documentation!

>                   I can take or leave it if I please

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Who am I? What am I doing? (looking for input)

2. Class::Contract - what am I doing wrong?

3. ppm fails now that I am on perl 5.6

4. Closure and Lexicals: Am I confused?

5. Help hashes...... I am lost

6. I am still a Virgin!

7. newbie-perl or why am i blind to this simple

8. I am a perl beginner

9. I Am Very Sorry!!!

10. I am a beginner -- need some HELP!

11. CGI.pm - what am I doing wrng?