Making a Perl/Tk executable
Author Message
 Making a Perl/Tk executable

Does anyone know if it's possible to make a wrapper for a Perl/Tk
script so that it can run on a system which doesn't have Perl/Tk
installed.

The reason for this is to generate software/Oracle DB installation
scripts with a nice GUI which I can use on any Solaris box without
having to install Perl/Tk.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks

Nigel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Making a Perl/Tk executable
Try this : http://www.demobuilder.com

ciao

Quote:
> Does anyone know if it's possible to make a wrapper for a Perl/Tk
> script so that it can run on a system which doesn't have Perl/Tk
> installed.

> The reason for this is to generate software/Oracle DB installation
> scripts with a nice GUI which I can use on any Solaris box without
> having to install Perl/Tk.

> Any help appreciated,

> Thanks

> Nigel

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making a Perl/Tk standalone executable

2. Making an executable from a Perl Source

3. Making Perl scripts executable on Win32

4. Making Perl Executables

5. Making an executable from perl script

6. Making scripts executable

7. making compiled executables

8. Making executables from .pl files?

9. making an executable under win95

10. compiling perl/tk to executable

11. Need 64 bit Perl executable with Tk for AIX

12. Need 64 bit Perl executable with Tk for AIX