Perl/Tk crashes on HP-UX 10.20
Author Message
 Perl/Tk crashes on HP-UX 10.20

Hi all,

When I try to run my Perl/Tk program in some of my HP-UX machines, the
program dumps core
and crashes...

Does anyone know of any compatibility problems between HP-UX and Perl/Tk
?
I use Perl 5.00503 and Tk 4.2

suresh

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Perl/Tk crashes on HP-UX 10.20
Hi Suresj,

I have a similar problem with hpux 10.? when I run Perl/Tk with
the de{*filter*} perl -d. As long as I step through the program every-
thing is fine. As soon as I quit the de{*filter*} before regular
termination of the Perl/Tk, it gives me a core dump.

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl TK on HP-UX 10.20 System

2. Perl Tk installation on HP-UX 10.20

3. Core dump running Perl/Tk with HP-UX 10.20

4. Core dump running Perl/Tk with HP-UX 10.20

5. Perl/Tk on HP-UX 10.20

6. Perl Tk compilation on HP-UX 10.20

7. i wish to install and configure perl/tk on hp-ux 10.20

8. Perl/Tk for HP-UX 10.20

9. Perl TK on HP-UX 10.20 System

10. Where can I find tk.pm for HP-UX 10.20

11. Building Tk on HP-UX 10.20

12. Compiling Tk on HP-UX 10.20 problems locating X11