DOS Box deiconify
Author Message
 DOS Box deiconify

Hello,

I use perl/Tk on WinNT and Windows 95. If I start the script in a
DOS-Box
Windows 95 iconify the Box WinNT does not. Because I call a DOS-Program
in the
Script I need the DOS-Box deiconified to read the output of this
program. So I
like to deiconify the Box (or let it stay open after starting the
script) without doing
it by myself.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks

Kai

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Deiconifying windows in Perl/Tk Win32 (or starting without dos box)

2. Deiconifying windows in Perl/Tk Win32 (or starting without dos box)

3. deiconifying a DOS window

4. deiconifying a DOS window

5. deiconifying a DOS window in Tk

6. BigPerl hangs in Windows DOS box

7. Perl Batch Job without start of a DOS box

8. Get rid of DOS box in Windows

9. how do I FTP using MS-DOS box?

10. Annoying DOS box while running Perl script

11. Script displaying in DOS box on NT server

12. Perl & Win95 running a dos box