$$$$ Sure money within!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 $$$$ Sure money within!!!!!!!!!

This is the best way of getting fast money, in an easy honest  and legal
way too. Read this message and be sure of what I am saying THIS IS THE
FAIREST MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW OF TO SHARE THE WEALTH!!

Hello! would you like to make thousands of  dollars, quickly, legally,
with NO CATCH? Then keep reading.....please take five minutes to read
this article and it will change your life, just like it did mine. It's
true! You can make up to over $50,000 dollars in 4-6 weeks, maybe sooner
! I SWEAR I AM NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM!

If you're interested , keep reading; if  you're not, I apologize for
wasting your  time

Her we go. A little while back, I was browsing through these Newsgroups
just like you are now , and came across an article similar to this that
said you could make thousands of dollars in weeks! So, I thought, "
Yeah, right, must be a scam", but I was curious. like most of us, so I
kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $5 to each of 6 names and
addresses stated in the article, you then place your own name and
address in the article at the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
article in at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands). No catch, that
was it!  So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I
tried it.  I figured what have I got to lose except 5 stamps and $30,
right?  Well, guess what...within 7 days, I started getting money in
mail! I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give
it another thought But then the money kept coming in, tripling in size
and multiplying by 10 - 20 times the amount that I got the first week!
In my first week, I made about 20 to 30 dollars. But by the end of the
second week, I had mad total of over $1,000 dollars!!! In the third
week, I had over $10,000 dollars, and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week (Oct 28) and I've made about $42,000 TOTAL, and the money is
still coming in.....****This is good news for the author of this
article, this is not my history. I am just now (11/21) posting this
article. When I start receiving money I will keep you posted am not
going to lie to you, I am giving it a shot and I think you should too,
hey, it's certainly worth a few bucks.

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it
works...also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can
get the information off it, and begin making money.

The process is very simple, and it consists of 3 EASY steps:

STEP 1: GET 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
sheet of paper...." PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. YOU ARE NUMBER
6." Get six $5 bills and place ONE inside each piece of paper that you
just wrote on, and fold each piece of paper so the bill will not be seen
in the envelope (otherwise, nosy people who like to steal envelopes with
money in it will get yours). Put  one paper inside the envelope and seal
it. Do the same for all 6. You should now have 6 envelopes sealed, EACH
have a piece of paper AND a $5 bill stuffed inside of the paper. Make
sure those words that were stated above are stated on each paper. What
you are doing is creating a service by this, this is PERFECTLY LEGAL.
Now then, mail the 6 envelopes with paper and $5 in
each to the following addresses:

1.  M. Bennett
     4831 168th ST SW#G103
      Lynnwood, WA 98037

2.  T. Nestripke
      4370 Inverary Dr. #11
       Salt Lake City UT  84124

3.  J.Drew
     1900 Blacklake Blvd. SW apt FF-8
     Olympia  WA  98512

4.  C. Puse
     1212 Minuteman Ct.
     Columbus, Ohio 43220

5.  A. Ellison
    2395 Hazelwood Court
    Waldorf , MD. 20601

6. I. Ahmad
    16781 Chagrin Blvd = 440
    Shaker Hts. OH 44120

STEP 2:  Post your amended article (with your name at #6) to at least
200 news groups ( I think there's close to 18,000 of them). All you need
is say, at least 200. HOW TO DO THIS: If you have Netscape 3.0 do

EXACTLY THE FOLLOWING:

1) Click on any news group like normal. THEN click on 'TO NEWS', which
is on far left when you're in the newsgroups page. This will bring up a
box to type a message in.

2) Leave the newsgroup box like it is, CHANE the subject box to
something flashy, like, "NEED CASH $$$ READ HERE $$$" or "FAST CASH $$$
READ HERE$$$

3) Tab once and you will be ready to type. Now, retype (only once) THIS
whole article WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #6, and move
every other name up 1 space (6 to 5, 5 to 4...ect), plus any other small
change you think you need
to make. keep almost all of it the SAME!

4) When you're done typing the WHOLE article, click on FILE in THIS BOX,
RIGHT ABOVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS ON THE FIRST BOX.
Click on SAVE AS when you're under FILE. Save your article as a text
file to your C: or A: drive. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU
DO THIS. Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

5) If you still have all your text, send or post to this news group now
by just clicking send, which is right below FILE, and right above Cc:

6) Here's where you're going to post all 200. OK, click on any newsgroup
then click on 'To News', again in the top left corner. Leave the
NEWSGROUP BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title in the SUBJECT
BOX, hit TAB once so you're in the body of the message, then click on
ATTACHMENTS, which is below the  SUBJECT BOX. You will get another box
to come up. Click on ATTACH FILE, then find YOUR file that you saved;
click once on the file, and then click OPEN; now click OK; if you did
this right. you should see your file name in the attachments box, and it
will be shaded green.

IF YOU USE IE EXPLORER IT'S JUST AS EASY...HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT MOUSE
BUTTON. HIGHLIGHT THIS ARTICLE. THEN PRESS THE "CTRL" KEY AND THE"C" KEY
AT THE SAME TIME TO COPY THE ARTICLE. THEN PRINT THIS ARTICLE FOR YOUR
RECORDS TO HAVE THE NAMES OF THOSE YOU WILL BE SENDING $5 BILLS TO. NEXT
GO TO NEWS GROUPS AND PRESS "POST AN ARTICLE"A WINDOW WILL OPEN. TYPE IN
YOUR HEADLINE IN THE SUBJECT AREA AND THEN CLICK IN THE LARGE WINDOW
BELOW. PRESS"CTRL" AND THEN "V" AND THE ARTICLE WILL BE PLACED IN THE
WINDOW. IF YOU WANT TO EDIT THE ARTICLE, DO SO AND THEN HIGHLIGHT AND
COPY IT AGAIN. NOW EVERYTIME YOU POST THE ARTICLE, DO SO AND THEN
HIGHLIGHT AND COPY IT AGAIN. NOW EVERYTIME YOU POST THE ARTICALE TO A
NEW NEWSGROUP ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REPEAT "CTRL" AND "V" AND PRESS POST

7) That's it. each time you do this, all you have to do is type in
a      different newsgroup, so that way , it posts to 200 DIFFERENT
newsgroups, you see? Now you just have  199 to go!!!( Don't worry, each
one takes about 30 seconds, once you get used to it ) REMBER 200
MINIMUM. The more you post the more money you make. AND THATS IT!!!
THAT'S THE ONLY THREE STEPS THER IS!!! You are now in the mail order
business and will start receiving your $5 envelopes from various people
all over the world within days. HINT:  THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST THE
MORE YOU MAKE. You may want to rent a PO Box eventually because of all
the mail. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can come up with  a name ,
such as" manager" or "investor". Just make sure you get the addresses
CORRECT, please. LET ME TELL YOU HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS!!! Out of every
200 postings, let's say I only receive 5 replies, which is actually VERY
LOW. So I made $25 with my name at #6. Now then, each person who just
sent me $5 makes, say only 200 postings, now with your name at #5 ,
WHICH IS A TOTAL 1000 POSTINGS, not including yours too. 50 people send
you $5 now; that's $250 you just made! Now, then your new 50 agents post
200 each with YOUR NAME AT #4, OR 10,000 POSTINGS (50X200). Average
return is 500 at $5 each is $2500. They make 200 postings each with your
name at number 3, which is 100,000 postings, which is 5,000 returns at
$5 each, which is $ 25,000 dollars!! And finally, 5,000 people make 200
postings each with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 2. YOU GET A RETURN OF $50,000
BEFORE YOUR NAME DROPS OFF THE LIST. AND THAT'S IF EVERYOE MAKES 200
POSTINGS ONLY, AND IF ONLY 5 PERSONS REPLY!!!!! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting that is appearing
in the newsgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER $5 TOTHE NAMES ON THE LIST,
PUTTING YOUR NAME AT #6 AGAIN. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is, do you realize that THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD
ARE JOINING THE INTERNET AND READING THESE ARTICLES EVERYDAY, JUST LIKE
YOU ARE RIGRT NOW!!! So can you afford $30 dollars and see if it really
works? I think so..... People have said , "what if the plan is played
out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of
that happening when there are TONS OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST
PEOPLE who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users,
every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this WILL WORK,I PROMISE YOU!!!
You just have to be honest. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT
NOW, also. Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and
always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing
fairly. REMEMBER, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT
THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND PLEASE PLAY FAIRLY
AND YOU WILL REAP THE HUGE REWARDS FROM THIS, WHICH IS TONS OF EXTRA
CASH. THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE SEEN TO SHARE THE
WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING ANYTHING BUT  $30 AND YOUR TIME!!!!

Thu, 13 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. money money money

2. Piping fails within a subshell within Perl?

3. Escaping a $ within a variable within a grep...

4. Simple I'm Sure But....

5. Regexp error / not sure how to handle ...

6. Not sure what is wrong :-\

7. simple question im sure

8. Not sure how best to do this.

9. Flock: Just to be sure !

10. Problems and not sure if they are coming from Perl or system

11. Please review the following code for ejecting tapes from an HP 85597A Sure Store E

12. Files exploding on me and I'm not sure why