Zooming in a canvas with the scale method
Author Message
 Zooming in a canvas with the scale method

Hi,

I am using a canvas for drawing a picture consisting of lines,
circles and rectangles. I have implemented a zoom feature in which
I scale the selected area into the whole canvas, find out if an object
is outside the canvas and redraw the whole picture again. I have tried
using the scale method for the canvas widget, but without much
success. I also looked for examples in the demos, but no luck either.
If someone could post an example, it would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Abhijit Dharchoudhury
Motorola, Inc.

Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl/TK scrolled canvas scale zoom NOOP?

2. Scaling and Zooming in a canvas

3. Canvas->Scale and Tk::Scale conflict?

4. how can i zoom,dragon the canvas subwidgets?

5. Perl/Tk Canvas : no zoom?

6. zooming a canvas

7. Zooming a canvas

8. How to scale canvas coordinates?

9. scaling canvas items

10. Scaling text on a canvas

11. Tk::Canvas scale question

12. Perl/TK scrolled canvas scale IMAGE function???