DialogBox : Hoew to detect if OK or Cancel
Author Message
 DialogBox : Hoew to detect if OK or Cancel

hi,

I am using a dialogbox and need to know if the OK or cancel button was
clicked .....

Chhil

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DialogBox : Hoew to detect if OK or Cancel
: I am using a dialogbox and need to know if the OK or cancel button was
: clicked .....

The Show() method for a dialog box returns the string corresponding to
the button that was clicked.

You know, if you had read the documentation for Tk::DialogBox, you'd have
seen a code sample showing exactly this and you wouldn't have had to post
the question here...

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cancel via Keyboard in DialogBox

2. Detecting a File Download Cancel

3. Invoking 'OK' in DialogBox

4. Unmanaging the Ok button in a DialogBox widget

5. wait for DialogBox->Show to completely remove the DialogBox from screen

6. utf8 length OK, or utf8 print OK :-(

7. Script Ok from the Shell, not Ok from Apache Rh8.0

8. foreach in while-block cancels while

9. CPSM and CANCEL REQID

10. ATTENTION comp.lang.perl.misc ADMIN - my posts won't cancel

11. How To Cancel Spam (Re: vehicle oil never wears out)

12. Canceling Usenet Messages in a script