Tk::Table removing cells, rows, columns
Author Message
 Tk::Table removing cells, rows, columns

There is a very small amount of documentation on the Table Widget.  I have
successfully created, and modified a table using the put method.  I have not
been successful in reducing the size of (an un-put method)?  Is it possible to
reduce the table, or will I have to wipe it out and regenerate from scratch?

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Removing cells from a Tk::Table

2. Applying TableMatrix tag options to individual cells, rows, and columns

3. Delete rows of cells from Table widgets

4. remove row from mysql table

5. removing rows from table (html tags)

6. Design Ideas: Tk::Columns and SQL Rows?

7. Insert many lines into a TK::Column Widget with many rows

8. Tk::Table - how to delete rows?

9. Tk::Table and returning row, col

10. Tk::Table deleting rows

11. HELP: row selection in TK:Table

12. Restricting table height with Tk::Columns