Tree-View like module for TK
Author Message
 Tree-View like module for TK

Hi,

Can anyone refer me to a Tree-View module for Perl/TK ?
By saying Tree-View, I mean something like Windows Explorer view of files
and folders.
Is there something like this for Perl/Tk ?

Thanks,
Oded.

Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:29:46 GMT
 Tree-View like module for TK

Quote:

> Can anyone refer me to a Tree-View module for Perl/TK ?
> By saying Tree-View, I mean something like Windows Explorer view of files
> and folders.
> Is there something like this for Perl/Tk ?

Almost.  Tk::DirTree gives you what you want for the left-hand window,
the view of directories.  It shouldn't take much for you to list the
files of a directory in another frame.

--
Marc Dashevsky  (remove "_" from address to reply by e-mail)

Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:26:49 GMT

1. perl/tk module to view verilog netlist?

2. tree view widget?

3. Is there a Tree widget in perlTk that resembles the Tree widget in Tk

4. Seeking Tree::Base or other binary tree module to avoid reinventing the wheel

5. deleting items in Tk::Tree / Tk::HList

6. Tk::Tree / Tk::HList - prune and graft at runtime

7. Tk::Tree changing Tk::Text

8. Perl Tk script for viewing Stocks

9. ANNOUNCE: New Tk::ObjScanner can view pseudo hashes

10. Looking for a Module to view ORACLE schema in HTML

11. Perl Module for Folio Views-DB ?

12. perl-tk-tree-collapse