Another Problem with Tk
Author Message
 Another Problem with Tk

I am trying to install Tk800.023.  Everyting I do that would produce
graphical results comes up with a error of "A required .DLL file, PERL56.DLL
was not found"  (using WIndows 98) I tried looking for this file and cannot
find it anywhere.  I am having trouble installing it.

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:31:58 GMT
 Another Problem with Tk

Quote:
> I am trying to install Tk800.023.  Everyting I do that would
> produce graphical results comes up with a error of "A required .DLL
> file, PERL56.DLL was not found"  (using WIndows 98) I tried looking
> for this file and cannot find it anywhere.  I am having trouble
> installing it.

perl56.dll should be in the \perl\bin folder.  Do you have Perl
correctly installed?  Try running   perl -V at a command prompt.

Scott F.

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:33:04 GMT

1. problem with tk or tk:jpeg memory usage

2. Out of memory problem in Tk/MkMainWindow.pm (Perl/Tk) on HP-UX 11

3. problem with tk or tk:jpeg memory usage

4. version problems with Tk::Scrollbar or Tk::BrowseEntry

5. Out of memory problem in Tk/MkMainWindow.pm (Perl/Tk) on HP-UX 11

6. Signal problems in TK perl

7. problems with Tk!?

8. Problems compiling Tk::JPEG

9. problem installing Tk with CPAN

10. Problems with Tk-TIFF module on 64-bin Solaris 8 with SUNWspro compiler

11. Problems compiling Tk::JPEG

12. Problem installing Tk-PNG