->Popup()
Author Message
 ->Popup()

I've noticed that most of the Tk dialogs use the ->Popup() method when you
perform a ->Show() to bring up the dialog.

This is quite slow though, and I was wondering what it was doing that
takes so long, as ->deiconify() takes very little time and seems to give
the same result.

thanks in advance,

  alun

Computer Science Undergraduate,  Manchester University.

This posting was printed on 100% recyclable electrons.

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CGI.pm on NT: assigning labels to popup via hash changes popup values

2. pTk 8.4.24 patch - document Popup(), make dialogs use Popup()

3. >>>>>EXPERIENCED CGI PROGRAMMER NEEDED FOR PROJECT

5. Perl 1->2->3->4->5

6. WinNT->DBI->DBD::ODBC->Jet->INSERT == SQL-S1000

7. html source ->>> text-file

8. conversion hex->ascii, ascii->mif, oder hex->mif

9. Need this code>>>

10. ssi in popup window, please help!!!

11. popup windows...