US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading Application Development
Author Message
 US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading Application Development

Working for this global brokerage based in Midtown New York City, you
will be part of a team developing Fixed Income trading applications
and derivative pricing systems.

Essential skills:
C / C++ (Strong)
Perl (4 or 5)
Tcl/Tk
Sybase / SQL Server
Unix (preferably Sun OS)
Fixed Income pricing mechanisms (Government bonds & derivatives etc.)
BS degree

Desirable skills:
Java/HTML/CGI-bin/Javascript.
Teknekron / Market sheet
MS degree

Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills are
essential as this position will involve reporting to front office
users in the Fixed Income trading area as well as the application
development group.

Base salaries will range from $70 - 100K reflecting technical and
business experience. An excellent bonus / profit sharing scheme is
also on offer.

Contact me at this address with a full resume and I will call you
within 24 hours to discuss this position in detail.

Duncan Campling

Datacom Technology Group Inc.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
212-629-5720  Ext:230  (voice)
212-629-3374  (fax)
Please mark all fax correspondence with my name - thank you

Tue, 25 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase -Fixed Income Trading Application Development

2. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading App Development

3. US-NY-NYC - C/C++/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading Applications

4. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading App Dev

5. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

6. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

7. US-NY - C++/Perl/Sybase/Internet/Fixed Income - Investment bank

8. US-NY-NYC >>C++/Perl/Sybase P/A's developing Fixed Income trading apps<<

9. **US-NYC - C/UNIX/SYBASE-Risk Management - Long Term Contracts

10. US-NY-NYC - Web Developers needed - Wall Street - Contract/FT

11. US-NY-LI 516 Web Developer - Perl, Unix, SQL

12. US-NY-LI Perl, SQL, Unix, HTML, Internet Dev