Tk spews debug output
Author Message
 Tk spews debug output

After my app performs some operations on a Tk::Table, the code calls
Unbusy on the toplevel and suddenly spews a large number of messages:

bindtags (2):
 0 0x0x9c853d4   RV f=00080503 {}(2)(1)
SV = RV(0x9c83424) at 0x9c853d4
  REFCNT = 1
  FLAGS = (PADBUSY,PADMY,ROK)
  RV = 0x9aa6810
 1 0x0x9c86d50   RV f=00080003
[Tk::Label(1),.inventory_mainWindow.frame.frame2.detailTable.bINLOCLabel(1),.inventory_mainWindow(1),all(1)](1)
SV = RV(0x9cc3b50) at 0x9c86d50
  REFCNT = 1
  FLAGS = (ROK)
  RV = 0x9c853a4

I assume this is someone's debug output that stayed in the code?
..Theo
--

When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.    -- Mark Twain

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:27:47 GMT

1. ISO random sentence parser (like spew)

2. understanding use re 'debug' output

3. Stat::INC not reloading edited modules or giving debug output

4. ANNOUNCE: Note - output debugging notes

5. Apache::DBI debugging output help needed

6. How to output debug messages in modules?

7. Additional information: Output from Debug mode

8. Net::FTP output/debug question?

9. Net::FTP output/debug question?

10. debug output to a file

11. HowTo: Debugging Tk