embedded bitmaps
Author Message
 embedded bitmaps

I figured out how to display a bitmap on a canvas if the bitmap
is in a file, but I want the bitmap to be included inside the
perl script.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?

(perl 5.001  SunOS 4.1.3)

Thanks,
--
Weston Beal                Signal Integrity Engineer

"A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing"

Mon, 16 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 embedded bitmaps

->I figured out how to display a bitmap on a canvas if the bitmap
->is in a file, but I want the bitmap to be included inside the
->perl script.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?

If you use the __END__ tag at the end of your script you can access the
data beyond with the special filehandle <DATA> (?)  just a guess.

--

Mon, 16 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. bitmaps and palettes

2. Help: parsing bitmaps

3. text and bitmaps for checkbuttons

4. HList built-in bitmaps with -image option

5. Bitmaps on Button

6. Difficulties with Bitmaps

7. How to define the main window icon - how to deal with bitmaps

8. own bitmaps for buttons

9. How to create bitmaps in pTk code

10. standard location for bitmaps and tables

11. button bitmaps

12. Displaying bitmaps