Problem with Perl - W95 - OmniHttpd
Author Message
 Problem with Perl - W95 - OmniHttpd

Hi all !

I have a problem with my Station.

I have a P-100 with 32 Mb Ram with Windows 95.

I have installed the OmniHttpd Web Server (Maybe this is not
the problem, cause I can run some SSI CGI's.

The problem is that when I run my CGI in the MS-DOS path, the program
run correctly, but when I run the program in the browser, this not
runs...

What can I do ? What is my problem ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !  THANK YOU VERY MUCH !  THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Sergi Sol Fernandez from Barcelona (Spain)

Tue, 18 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Perl - W95 - OmniHttpd

2. Newbie problem setting up Perl, and ODBC module for NT, W95

3. Problem with $^I in W95

4. perl and omnihttpd ??

5. Help running OmniHTTPd server with perl scripts

6. perl and omnihttpd ?

7. Probleme mit OmniHTTPd Professional 2.0

8. omnihttpd

9. omnihttpd

10. Perl for W95

11. Perl and Website ON W95