Getting columnPackInfo from MListbox
Author Message
 Getting columnPackInfo from MListbox

I'm trying to retrieve the width of columns in a multi listbox (module
MListbox). The app retrieves rows from a database and displays them in
the MListbox and I'd ideally like to automatically size the width of
the column to data being retrieved.

array of columns/widths but the array is always empty. Am I doing
something wrong or is this a bug?

I can set widths using

i.e. pack column 0 to 200 pixels.

Can anyone help?

Nigel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tk::MListbox adding drag and drop into a tree

2. MListbox columnInsert problem

3. resources and MListbox

4. HList, MListbox, Columns? Database table presentation

5. MListBox dynamic width update when resizing a column

6. mlistbox and last column

7. Nonmember submission: MListbox bug..

8. Nonmember submission: Colors with MListbox

9. mlistbox issue

10. TK - Scrolled MListBox

11. Setting color to rows with MListbox

12. mlistbox bindrows and extra parameters