<@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading
Author Message
 <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

Major financial institution based in midtown Manhattan, New York, you
will be heavily involved in the Rapid Application Development (RAD) of
an exciting new Fixed Income (FI) trading system.

Essential skills:

C / C++
Perl
Tcl/Tk
Sybase / SQL
Sun Environment
Fixed Income systems

Desirable skills:

Java/HTML/CGI-bin/Javascript.
Teknekron / Market sheet
Windows NT

Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills are
essential as this position will involve reporting to front office
users in the Fixed Income trading area as well as the application
development group.

Base salaries will range from $60K to $100K depending on technical and
business experience. An excellent bonus / profit sharing scheme is
also on offer.

Contact me at this address with a full resume and I will call you
within 24 hours to discuss this position in detail.

Duncan Campling

Datacom Technology Group Inc.
212-629-5720
212-629-3374  (fax)

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please mark all fax correspondence with my name - thank you

Sat, 13 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

2. US-NY-NYC - C/C++/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading Applications

3. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading App Dev

4. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading App Development

5. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase -Fixed Income Trading Application Development

6. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading Application Development

7. US-NY-NYC >>C++/Perl/Sybase P/A's developing Fixed Income trading apps<<

8. US-NY - C++/Perl/Sybase/Internet/Fixed Income - Investment bank

9. **US-NYC - C/UNIX/SYBASE-Risk Management - Long Term Contracts

11. Perl <-> Sybase