Does anyone know of a Tab Widget?
Author Message
 Does anyone know of a Tab Widget?

Like the one used in Jarl.  Is there one available?

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:38:52 GMT
 Does anyone know of a Tab Widget?

I saw something similar.  I believe it was the folder widget.

Brady...

Quote:
> Like the one used in Jarl.  Is there one available?

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:20:50 GMT
 Does anyone know of a Tab Widget?

Quote:
> Like the one used in Jarl.  Is there one available?

I don't know Jarl, but perhaps Tk::NoteBook does what you want.

--
Marc Dashevsky  (remove "_" from address to reply by e-mail)

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:40:00 GMT

1. don't know if this can be done.to do with splitting up file names

2. ANNOUNCE: CGI::Widget::Tabs v. 1.07

3. ANNOUNCE: CGI::Widget::Tabs v. 1.06.01

4. ANNOUNCE: CGI::Widget::Tabs v. 1.06

5. ANNOUNCE: CGI::Widget::Tabs v.1.05

6. CGI::Widget::Tabs v1.3

7. ANNOUNCE: CGI::Widget::Tabs v1.2.1

8. ANNOUNCE: CGI::Widget::Tabs 1.2

9. RFC: Namespace for new module (tab widgets in HTML)

10. ANNOUNCE: CGI::Widget::Tabs v. 1.07

11. ANNOUNCE: CGI::Widget::Tabs v. 1.06.01

12. ANNOUNCE: CGI::Widget::Tabs v. 1.06