Tk binary dist. for NT
Author Message
 Tk binary dist. for NT

Is there a binary distribution of Tk for NT?

I can't get ActiveState's PPM to install the package at work (firewall
perhaps?).  I had no problem using it at home to install Tk.

Thanks,
Greg

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Tk binary dist. for NT
Hi all,

Quote:
> Is there a binary distribution of Tk for NT?

> I can't get ActiveState's PPM to install the package at work (firewall
> perhaps?).  I had no problem using it at home to install Tk.

        Try http://www.activestate.com/packages/zips/

        You can download Tk.zip with your browser (Internet Explorer
        or Netscape). Then unzip the file to somewhere (say c:\temp;
        you'll get c:\temp\Tk.tar.gz and c:\temp\Tk.ppd), and type
        `ppm install /location c:\temp Tk' at command prompt.

--
IIJIMA 'Delmonta' Hiromitsu an der Universitaet Tokyo

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActivePerl 5.005 vs GS binary dist

2. Binary Distribution of Perl-Tk for Windows NT?

3. Binary version of Tk for Windows NT

4. binaries for TK on Windows NT

5. Configuring @INC for a movable Perl dist.

6. Rebuilding a Perl dist with fast Intel-compiled Perl

7. Curseperl pager (provided w/src dist)

8. Q: how to deal with missing files in module dist

9. make dist ?

10. Configuring @INC for a movable Perl dist.

11. DBD::Ingres install using ppm on Activestate Dist.

12. Recompile perl dist w/ O/S upgrade?