JPEG module of tk
Author Message
 JPEG module of tk

I don't know if I'm stupid, but I can't get the JPEG tk module to unzip.
I'm using Windows 98.  Whenever I try to unzip it, I get a message claiming
an error in the tar file.  I'm not a very proficient Windows or DOS user, so
I don't know what options I have besides using WinZip.

Will any kind reader aid me?

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JPEG module of tk

Quote:

> I don't know if I'm stupid, but I can't get the JPEG tk module to unzip.
> I'm using Windows 98.  Whenever I try to unzip it, I get a message claiming
> an error in the tar file.  I'm not a very proficient Windows or DOS user, so
> I don't know what options I have besides using WinZip.

> Will any kind reader aid me?

Well, you don't say much. What have you tried ? Where did you get the tarball ?
Maybe there's really a problem in the tarball you have.

Winzip usually works with .tar.gz files.

Pixel.

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JPEG module of tk
Quote:

> > I don't know if I'm stupid, but I can't get the JPEG tk module to unzip.
> > I'm using Windows 98.  Whenever I try to unzip it, I get a message claiming
> > an error in the tar file.  I'm not a very proficient Windows or DOS user, so
> > I don't know what options I have besides using WinZip.

> > Will any kind reader aid me?

> Well, you don't say much. What have you tried ? Where did you get the tarball ?
> Maybe there's really a problem in the tarball you have.

> Winzip usually works with .tar.gz files.

> Pixel.

Pixel's right on. Make sure it's the latest version of Winzip. And
remember the alternative...Linux

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tk::PNG and Tk::JPeg module Problem

2. Solution found - Perl Module Tk::JPEG is not compatible with Tk

3. problem with tk or tk:jpeg memory usage

4. problem with tk or tk:jpeg memory usage

5. Help Tk::Jpeg and Tk 800.023

6. Hard-coded Solaris pathname in Tk::JPEG

7. can't find Tk/JPEG.pm in @INC

8. Problems compiling Tk::JPEG

9. Problems compiling Tk::JPEG

10. Free Pizza for Win32 Tk::JPEG compiled AS or GSAR

11. Tk::JPEG

12. Tk:JPEG-2.014 under Win2000, Perl 5.8.0, Tk800.024,