fixed size of my window
Author Message
 fixed size of my window

how can i fix my size of my window? it is posssible to resize my window, but
it isn`t nice.

thanks

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 fixed size of my window

Quote:
> how can i fix my size of my window? it is posssible to resize my
> window, but it isn`t nice.

        $win->resizable(0, 0);

--Ala

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. print fixed size array

2. fixes for file size limits with DB_File/Berkeley DB

3. how do i find fixed disk size remaining...

4. MainWindow - fixing size

5. fixed size for Entry widget?

6. CGI.pm Bug: file upload file size mismatch when file size is close to buffer size

7. NT.ph does not exist in Windows 95 install - fix

8. Window sizing with perl or CGI.pm

9. X Windows: Obtaining Screen Size of Display

10. How to get window size

11. Setting your dos window size, title and colour!

12. Does anyone know how to determine window size?