Scrolled Listbox colors
Author Message
 Scrolled Listbox colors

Hello,

How does one change the color of the scrollbar on a scrolled listbox?
-background, -highlightbackground, etc. work fine on the listbox itself,
but the scrollbar associated with the listbox does not change color.
Please advise.  Thanks.

Jeremy

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Scrolled Listbox colors
The scrollbars do not change color for a scrolled textbox either.
Quote:
> Hello,

> How does one change the color of the scrollbar on a scrolled listbox?
> -background, -highlightbackground, etc. work fine on the listbox itself,
> but the scrollbar associated with the listbox does not change color.
> Please advise.  Thanks.

> Jeremy

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Scrolled Listbox colors

Quote:

> Hello,

> How does one change the color of the scrollbar on a scrolled listbox?
> -background, -highlightbackground, etc. work fine on the listbox itself,
> but the scrollbar associated with the listbox does not change color.
> Please advise.  Thanks.

> Jeremy

Try to use the subwidget command like this:

$listbox->Subwidget("yscrollbar")->configure (  -bg    => "blue");

Regards Uwe

--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Uwe Sauerbrei

Quote:
>>>"Runtime error in REALITY.SYS - Please reboot universe "<<<

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Text color in my scrolled->Listbox widget

2. Newby to Tk having problems getting colored text in a scrolled

3. Change the color of the Scrolled-Widget

4. Colored scrolled list

5. How to bind a scroll bar to more than one listbox

6. How to get a Listbox Horizontal Scroll Bar

7. Miltiple scroll-on-listbox's

8. two listboxes, scrolled - faq solution incomplete, here's complete

9. Scroll 2 listboxes with only 1 scrollbar

10. Scroll 2 listboxes with only 1 scrollbar ??

11. Scrolling Multiple Listboxes when class attribute

12. Scrolling multiple listbox