Would Anyone Be willing to help install perl on NT 4
Author Message
 Would Anyone Be willing to help install perl on NT 4

I am a struggling Website Host need to figure out how to install perl
scripts on my server
I have it downloaded to server but it will not install
cant figure it out
How about a Christmas gift???
I cant pay but maybe I can return favor!

--
Daydream Promotions Website Hosting & Design
Home of the $585.00 Yearly  Special

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 00:22:46 GMT

1. Anyone willing to modify 3rd party perl code?

2. Anyone willing to spare a shoulder ?

3. Help-about install Perl on NT 4

4. Help Installing GD with NT Perl

5. Help - Perl Install on NT 4.0

6. Willing to review a 90 line Perl program?

7. Need Perl help, but I am not a Perl Monger

8. Perl script required - Willing to pay

9. Help: Install ActivePerl on NT 4.0

10. HELP: Install Perl5 On NT

11. anyone.....anybody with this perl/tk install problem!!!!