posting ETHICS question
Author Message
 posting ETHICS question

greetings:

I have been working on a SF package that would be quite
useful to perl programmers (amongst others). It is a
networking application that is quite portable.

I was wondering about the possibility of an announcement
here, but I don't want to break any rules. So, is it
ok to post a description and/or an URL?

Any comments or suggestion would be most appreciated.

eric

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programming Ethics

2. Newbie LWP Question on POST Method

3. eval Parse-post question??

4. question from newbie (more improved post READ FIRST)

5. Question on libwww and POST environment variables

6. Frequently Asked Questions about Perl - with Answers [Monthly posting]

7. Frequently Asked Questions about Perl - with Answers [Monthly posting]

8. Frequently Asked Questions about Perl - with Answers [Monthly posting]

9. Frequently Asked Questions about Perl - with Answers [Monthly posting]

10. Frequently Asked Questions about Perl - with Answers [Monthly posting]

11. Frequently Asked Questions about Perl - with Answers [Monthly posting]

12. Frequently Asked Questions about Perl - with Answers [Monthly posting]