ptkdb and ActiveState Perl 5.6 Win32
Author Message
 ptkdb and ActiveState Perl 5.6 Win32

I am using ActiveState's build 616 of Perl 5.6 on Win2k. I downloaded and
installed the ptkdb, a perl/tk gui that ribes on top of perl -d.

The problem is that it thinks the db.pm is in perl\lib\devel, when it is in
perl\lib\. I don't want to move db.pm because it might break other stuff,
but the ptkdb.pm has Devel::ptkdb coded all through out it.

Any advice? I already tried changing all Devel::ptkdb to plain ptkdb and
moving it to the perl\lib directory but that only sortof worked.

Eric

Wed, 12 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ptkdb and ActiveState Perl 5.6 Win32

2. NEWBIE: Using Win32::Eventlog under Activestate Perl 5.6 (Win XP)

3. NEWBIE: Using Win32::Eventlog under Activestate Perl 5.6 (Win XP)

4. Mail::Sender bad file descriptor (Apache for Win32 on win2k, ActiveState Perl 5.6, Win2k SMTP server)

5. mod_perl with activestate perl 5.6 on win32?

6. ActiveState Perl 5.6. and Language Localization

7. ActiveState Perl 5.6 - Can't exit WHILE loop

8. Install MailTools on ActiveState perl 5.6 !!!

9. Perl 5.6 Activestate crashes in Windows 98

10. Net::Daemon on activestate perl 5.6

11. ActiveState Perl 5.6 and Roth pm's

12. Install MailTools on ActiveState perl 5.6 !!!