non TK GUI componants for Win95?
Author Message
 non TK GUI componants for Win95?

I have some little Windows perl hacks, which sometimes need to output
data to a Windows95 terminal, and sometimes need to collect some user
imput.

I want a pretty little window just for the output display or the
imput.  I guess that TK is not available for Windows perl.  Are there
any little widgets out there that I might direct my input/output that
might present a nice little window?  I now have (gasp!) perl output
going to notepad.exe (!!!) for display to the user, but it seems that
there would be a better way to send output in a window to the user.

Thanks very much!
-Jeff

Mon, 12 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tcl::Tk and Tcl modules are available to provide Tk GUI to perl

2. Using mainloop for non-GUI jobs

3. ptkdb Vers 1.03 GUI Based Debugger for Perl Unix/Win95/NT

4. ptkdb Vers 1.03 GUI Based Debugger for Perl Unix/Win95/NT

5. Associating Tk Windows with non-Tk windows

6. Embedding non-Tk windows within a Perl/Tk Application

7. Reuse of componants

8. tkperl vs. tk for GUI to perl script

9. Perl/Tk GUI blocked on a read access

10. Win32::GUI vs TK