help binding mouse events to canvas
Author Message
 help binding mouse events to canvas

I am tring to make a puzzle game and have moving pieces on a canvas
object that you can clip and "drag and drop" with the mouse.  I can
not find any examples of how to do this.

                                        Thank you in Advance,
                                        Kermit

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Binding mouse event to a canvas

2. detecting mouse events with canvas widget

3. Problem with binding events on TkPerl canvas

4. binding an event to an item in a canvas widget

5. Please help: Binding mouse click to tree entry.

6. scrolled event/bind help!

7. Need help with canvas text and bindings

8. Need help with canvas text and bindings

9. Problem with mouse event to Tree

10. Mouse events : release button

11. Newbie: Mouse events

12. Responding to mouse/keyboard events?