directory navigation module?
Author Message
 directory navigation module?

Does anybody know where I could find a module
which lets you navigate through directories and
pick a file.  Sort of like Windows when you want
to open a file.

Thanks,
Karl

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 directory navigation module?

says:

Quote:
> Does anybody know where I could find a module
> which lets you navigate through directories and
> pick a file.  Sort of like Windows when you want
> to open a file.

Check out the Tk::getOpenFile man page.

--
Marc Dashevsky  (remove "_" from address to reply by e-mail)

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 directory navigation module?

Quote:

> says:
> > Does anybody know where I could find a module
> > which lets you navigate through directories and
> > pick a file.  Sort of like Windows when you want
> > to open a file.

> Check out the Tk::getOpenFile man page.

> --
> Marc Dashevsky  (remove "_" from address to reply by e-mail)

Marc
Just looked at it.  Exactly what I needed!
Thanks,
Karl

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Navigation Tools - Directory Tree

2. module needs to be installed in, *and* depends on modules in, a nonstandard directory

3. Referring to the directory where a module is located from within the module

4. DTD2HTML NOW AVAILABLE (was Re: SGML DTD navigation ...)

5. SGML DTD navigation with the Web

6. File navigation and line replacement help required

7. Navigation Bar? (newbie question)

8. File navigation and line replacement help required

9. File navigation help required

10. problem loading modules in current directory

11. Module installation in non-standard perl library directories

12. Setting default directory in a module