Tk800.015 incompatible changes?
Author Message
 Tk800.015 incompatible changes?

I'm using Tk800.011 that comes with Debian 2.1.

I developed a couple of modules, Tk::MesgBox and Tk::ColourChooser - (yes I
know there are supplied modules that do these things but the supplied ones
adopt a native look and feel under Windows and I wanted as near identical
look and feel regardless of OS.) I've also built some programs using them.

Since the release of Tk800.015 I've had some error reports back, basically
saying that these modules are broken.

Can anyone point me to a file which lists the changes in Tk800.015 (without
having to download the whole bundle!) so that I can see if I can fix this.
(The next version of Debian is likely to have Tk800.014 - certainly that's
the one in the 'unstable' section at the moment - so it may be some time
before I can try out 015.)

Thanks.

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. filevent bug in Tk800.015 ??

2. Install failed Tk800.015

3. Perl/Tk800.015 Installation problem

4. Tk800.015 RPM package for Linux?

5. Problems loading TK800.015 on OSF 4.0f

6. Problems building Tk800.015

7. Problem with Tk800.015 and Text Widget

8. Tk800.015 PATCH: t/browseentry.t

9. TextUndo incorrect behavior perl/tk800.015 bug?

10. error building Tk800.015 under thread enabled perl5

11. TextUndo in Tk800.015 is slow deleting blocks of text

12. listbox causing seg fault in Tk800.015