Install failed Tk800.015
Author Message
 Install failed Tk800.015

I'm trying to install Tk800.015 onto an HP server. The install works
ok....BUT..
there are numerous clients who are running programs via mounted directories.
So effectively, the processing is taking place on the clients. Because the
clients are older systems, they are running PA-RISC1.1.

During the 'make test' part of the install process...I get warning messages
such as...

ld: (Warning) At least one PA 2.0 object file (Event.o) was detected. The
linked output may not run on a PA1.x system.

The install works OK, but the clients (older systems) cannot run perl/Tk via
the mounted directories. Okay, so I asked a CS, and he said "manually edit
the CCFLAGS variable in the Makefile to add +DAportable". This will/should
allow it to work on both PA-RISC2.0 and 1.1. After doing this, then running
a 'make test' ....I get the error message....

Make: Don't know how to make pm_to_blib. Stop.

Please help, if you can.

Jack

Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tk800.015 install problems - Event.xs

2. Error installing TK800.015

3. Tk800.015 install problems - Event.xs - SOLVED

4. Tk800.015 install problems - Event.xs

5. filevent bug in Tk800.015 ??

6. Perl/Tk800.015 Installation problem

7. Tk800.015 RPM package for Linux?

8. Problems loading TK800.015 on OSF 4.0f

9. Problems building Tk800.015

10. Problem with Tk800.015 and Text Widget

11. Tk800.015 PATCH: t/browseentry.t

12. TextUndo incorrect behavior perl/tk800.015 bug?