HList bindings
Author Message
 HList bindings

When I create an HList but before I put any data in it, the mouse bindings
are still setup, so I get errors like :

Tk::Error: Entry "" not found at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux/Tk.pm line 228, <RCFile> chunk
7.
 Tk callback for .frame2.frame.hlist
 (command bound to event)

I thought that by doing $hlist->bind('<Button-1>', sub {}); would fix the
problem but it hasn't.

Any ideas anyone ?

thanks in advanced,

alun.

        Alun Evans

Computer Science Undergraduate,
Manchester University.

This email was printed on 100% recyclable electrons.

Thu, 05 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HList bindings
Alun,

I wasn't able to reproduce this problem.  I used the sample code from the
HList POD and commented out the line which populated the list.  The HList is
empty and I can <1>/<Double-1> on it without any errors.  I also added your
line of code, but still no problems.

Quote:
> I thought that by doing $hlist->bind('<Button-1>', sub {}); would fix the
> problem but it hasn't.

From what I've seen, the standard way to clear this binding would be:

    $hlist->bind('<Button-1>', "");

Kevin

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Tree (HList) bindings in widgets passed to it.

2. binding to HList headers

3. Bindings on HList

4. HList with Listbox-like bindings

5. Binding a mouse wheel to an HList

6. HList $hlist->selectionGet

7. Hlist.pm patch (or bug displaying widgets in hlist?) (re. Tixgrid

8. Accessing items in a 'HList'

9. Getting all selection from hlist and tar them?

10. HList bug (single click simulates 2 clicks?)

11. Change the folder icon (HList)

12. Bug in HList of itemtype 'window'