Installing Tk on NT using cywgin B21
Author Message
 Installing Tk on NT using cywgin B21

Greetings all,

Just wondering if anyone knows if Tk has been successfully
compiled on an i686 pc using cygwin B21 ( 1.1.0(0.17/3/2) ).
After upgrading from B20 to B21 the actually perl compilation
went very smoothly, but I ran into some snags using the
CPAN module and 'install Tk'.  Further exploration revealed
the need for some additional -I flags (-ImTk/win -ImTK/tixWin)
to solve some file-not-found problems, which got me a littler
further.  Then I ran into some multiple-redefined occurences
of BOOL and BYTE.  Adding some conditional code avoided that
problem, but ...

Before I continue putting out fires, I figured I should find out
whether it makes sense to continue - is Tk designed to work with
nt?  I'm using the X11R6.4 code and it was installed hurriedly
some time ago, so maybe that is the problem - I'll have to experiment
some more.

Wade

Sat, 12 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Install of Perl Tk under Windows NT

2. Tk.pm not installing properly on NT

3. Installing Perl/Tk on Windows NT

4. installing tk on windows NT

5. TK module install | NT

6. How to use Perl/tk install Win95/98/NT

7. Install & Using Perl/Tk

8. installing TK without using the net

9. Installing TK using PPM

10. PRINTING UNDER NT : Using PERL/TK