wait for DialogBox->Show to completely remove the DialogBox from screen
Author Message
 wait for DialogBox->Show to completely remove the DialogBox from screen

Hi,

I am a newbie to Perl\Tk. I try to create a DialogBox with some fields
for the user to fill. After the user press OK and Show returns I want
to pop up a MsgBox.
The problem is that the MsgBox pops up but I can still see a mix of
the DialogBox and other windows behind it. The DialogBox doesn't
disappear completely from the screen
I've tried to use $widget->waitVisibility or $widget->waitWindow, but
they return only after I close my main toplevel and not when the Show
method of the DialogBox returns.

How can I wait for the DialogBox to completely disappear from the
screen before I pop up the MsgBox?

Thanks,

Yaron Goldberg

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:34:23 GMT

1. DialogBox question, how to not wait

2. A doubt in dialogbox->withdraw...

3. Bug in DialogBox

4. Controlling the focus of Window - like DialogBox.

5. pTk 8.4.24 patch - DialogBox.pm, document advertised subwidgets

6. tk-dialogbox slow

7. Nonmember submission: Re: tk-dialogbox slow

8. DialogBox : Hoew to detect if OK or Cancel

9. Patch to allow adding a Scrolled widget to a DialogBox

10. DialogBox modification

11. DialogBox widget

12. dialogbox under win95