Because twisted minds think twisted things...
Author Message
 Because twisted minds think twisted things...

Besides the fvwm module, there is also tkwm, a tk based window manager.
--

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How about a little twist on the shredding?

2. char to number conversion w/ a twist

3. search with a twist

4. s2p twisted

5. Sourcing with a twist of Parsing ?

6. Random Numbers with a Twist

7. A problematic twist with =~ and regex

8. Counter with an NT twist

9. Alphabetizing with a twist

10. Ummm, I think I am loosing my mind

11. mod_perl : still dont get this namespace-thing in my mind