Aligning radiobuttons
Author Message
 Aligning radiobuttons

What's the trick to align radiobuttons up to be left justified,
that is, how do I get the the 'buttons' to line up with
different length text on those buttons. Thanks in advance.

Sarir

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Aligning radiobuttons
try packing them with   pack(side->'left');

Quote:
> What's the trick to align radiobuttons up to be left justified,
> that is, how do I get the the 'buttons' to line up with
> different length text on those buttons. Thanks in advance.

> Sarir

> Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Aligning radiobuttons

Quote:

> try packing them with      pack(side->'left');

That will put all of the radio buttons on one horizontal row.

If you wanted them to all alighn vertically, like:

O My Button One
O Another Button
O Yet Another Radio Button
O Etc.

Then:

pack(
            -side   => 'top',
            -anchor => 'w',
        );

You can use 'top' or 'bottom' depending on the order in which you are
setting the options. -anchor 'w' anchors each button to the west (or
left) side of the frame.

Hope this helps

Tim

Quote:

> > What's the trick to align radiobuttons up to be left justified,
> > that is, how do I get the the 'buttons' to line up with
> > different length text on those buttons. Thanks in advance.

> > Sarir

> > Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> > Up to 100 minutes free!
> > http://www.keen.com

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Aligned Radiobuttons in vertical panel

2. menu adds for checkbuttons or radiobuttons fail.

3. Radiobuttons - problem selecting them

4. Radiobuttons - problem selecting them

5. problems with scrollbars and radiobuttons

6. radiobuttons misbehaving -- deselect/select

7. RadioButtons are stange ?

8. radiobuttons

9. Button state controlled by radiobuttons

10. Radiobuttons Composite

11. aligning output in email

12. CGI.pm aligning radio buttons with pick-lists