Perl...
Author Message
 Perl...

Can Perl be writen in windows?

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Perl...
I assume you mean you want to run Perl on a system with Windows 95/98/NT
installed?  If so, the answer is yes, you can run Perl in this
environment.  Checkout either CPAN or ActivePerl for source and/or
binaries.

Quote:

--
Paul Andersen
-- I can please only ONE person per day.

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NYC: PERL PERL PERL PERL PERL PERL PERL

2. Perl, perl or PERL debate

3. Perl Golf mailing list - perl.golf on nntp.perl.org

4. Perl, Perl, Perl, don't give your love to URL

5. RFD - comp.lang.perl.db, comp.lang.perl.network, comp.lang.perl.regex

6. \c@ in Perl, perl & perl + modules

7. New dialect of perl: xperl (or reinventing perl, or perl-izing jpython)

8. Perl/Swing (Perl/AWT) as an eventual alternative to Perl/Tk

9. Perl *is* strongly typed (was Re: Perl description)

10. Perl syntax and beyond (was: Re: Perl style and module searches)

11. Perl 6, llya, and lisp as a replacement for Perl

12. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)