Perl/Tk->Perl/Tk IDE/RAD
Author Message
 Perl/Tk->Perl/Tk IDE/RAD

Does anybody know of an ongoing Perl/Tk project that seeks to use
Perl/Tk to make an IDE/RAD for making Perl/Tk programs?  If not, is
there any interest from anyone on this board in beginning such a
project?

Tom

Remove the ".com" to reply to me personally.

Thu, 04 Mar 2004 05:31:53 GMT
 Perl/Tk->Perl/Tk IDE/RAD

Quote:

> Does anybody know of an ongoing Perl/Tk project that seeks to use
> Perl/Tk to make an IDE/RAD for making Perl/Tk programs?  If not, is
> there any interest from anyone on this board in beginning such a
> project?

Thomas:  I'm working on one.  It's called Guido.  If you're interested
in helping out with coding, documenting, or beta-testing (all 3 are
crucial to our success), please go to guido.sf.net and let me know
what you think you might be interested in contributing.  I'm open to
suggestions and criticism.  At the very least, please join the mailing
list so you can contribute your thoughts.

I look forward to hearing from you.

jpt

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 04:41:11 GMT

1. RAD IDE for Perl/TK

2. Tiki Artist - RAD for Perl/Tk

3. Tiki Artist - RAD for Perl/Tk

4. tcl/tk->perl/tk translator

5. tcl/tk->perl/tk: send/receive

6. what Tk Tk/perl Tkperl perl/Tk?

7. Perl/Tk Editor - IDE

8. Perl/Tk IDE, your idea?

9. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

10. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

11. Tk::Busy (-recurse => 1) / Tk::Unbusy

12. perl Tk::DragDrop (comp.lang.perl.tk has not responded)