demos
Author Message
 demos

I keep seeing references to "demos" - where can I find these?

Thanks -- Dan

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 06:29:28 GMT
 demos

Quote:
>I keep seeing references to "demos" - where can I find these?

Since you posted from a Windows 2000 system, I'll assume you are
running ActiveState perl that was installed in C:\perl.  The batch
file that launches the widget demo is located in C:\perl\bin.
The demos themselves are located under C:\perl\lib\site\Tk\demos.
If your paths are set up properly you should be able to run the
demo by typing "widget" in a Command Prompt window.

--
  Marc Dashevsky -- Remove '_' from address if replying by e-mail.

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:56:47 GMT
 demos
Great - thanx Marc.
Quote:

> >I keep seeing references to "demos" - where can I find these?

> Since you posted from a Windows 2000 system, I'll assume you are
> running ActiveState perl that was installed in C:\perl.  The batch
> file that launches the widget demo is located in C:\perl\bin.
> The demos themselves are located under C:\perl\lib\site\Tk\demos.
> If your paths are set up properly you should be able to run the
> demo by typing "widget" in a Command Prompt window.

> --
>   Marc Dashevsky -- Remove '_' from address if replying by e-mail.

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:09:20 GMT

1. TkPerl demo?

2. want perl demo .cshrc,.login

3. Menu Demo Program

4. Problem running perlmenu demo

5. WWW DDTS Interface code demo available.

6. Perl CGI components + demo

7. Perl 5.001 + Tk: broken demo, broken evaluation?

8. Tk widget demo crash

9. Curses::Widgets demo OK on Linux, goofed on Solaris

10. DEMO: don't fill up the disk -- silently

11. DEMO: new qr// operator

12. DEMO: dynamic scoping and typeglob trickery