Radio button initialization
Author Message
 Radio button initialization

How can I initialize the setting of a group of radio buttons?

Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:23:58 GMT
 Radio button initialization

Quote:
> How can I initialize the setting of a group of radio buttons?

By directly setting the variable associated with them
to the value you want.

--
Marc Dashevsky  (remove "_" from address to reply by e-mail)

Fri, 04 Jul 2003 19:18:54 GMT

1. Radio button panel with CGI.pm problem

2. PerlScript/ASP : value returned by a radio button

3. checking value for radio buttons

4. CGI.pm aligning radio buttons with pick-lists

5. How to use radio buttons as an array in a POST

6. HTML::FORM - Setting radio buttons in a form

7. CGI and Radio buttons

8. CGI.pm: non-checked radio buttons?

9. radio buttons...

10. Newbie question: utilizing radio buttons

11. Radio buttons and check boxes

12. Handeling radio buttons