Pie charts for perl/tk
Author Message
 Pie charts for perl/tk

I'm looking for a package that does charts in perl/tk
to eliminate the need to write files and process them via excel

Can someone give me a hint ?
(Preferable via mail)

Thanks a lot
    Jose

  josefiller.vcf
< 1K Download

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pie charts for perl/tk
How about using GD::Graph (used to be GIF::Graph)
I have never tried it with Tk but I have had great success in CGI
I am pretty sure Tk can display a GIF and/or PNG...

--

Bill Hess - Technology Resource Group

Quote:
> I'm looking for a package that does charts in perl/tk
> to eliminate the need to write files and process them via excel

> Can someone give me a hint ?
> (Preferable via mail)

> Thanks a lot
>     Jose

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pie chart with GD.pm

2. 3d pie chart problem

3. GD pie charts - how to show values and percentages

4. Pie Chart Font Size

5. Chart::ThreeD::Pie 0.01

6. Pie Chart Font Size

7. GIFgraph.pm - Pie chart problems

8. GIFgraph PIE Chart query

9. Pie chart with GD.pm

10. Pie and Bar Charts?

11. GRAPHING: r there routines for: graphics output of bar / pie chart

12. 'pie chart' progress indicator