Forms - help
Author Message
 Forms - help

I am trying to create a basic html form (made up of title and text
areas) where a user can insert text, press the submit button and it will
automatically convert the inputer's title and text into a html document.

eg If I have a html template with a couple of gif files at the top, the
information from the form will be zapped onto that template hence ending
up with the template + text in the middle of it. This will thus allow
any idiot to edit a particular page simply by filling in the form and
not writing any html.

Do I require a special form command or a PERL script or what?

If anhybody has this information or a script I would be very very
grateful as I am REALLY stuck at the moment.

Many thanks.

Jonathan Saipe
SMI GROUP
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 22 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Forms - help!

2. Need Form Help!!!!!!

3. Variable through form (help!)

4. HTTP::Request::Form help...

5. newbie coder needs form help...

6. post-query form help!

7. Form help please!

8. forms help

9. macperl-macHTTP-forms / help

10. HTML form help - need an image for <input type="reset">

11. SHOPPING CART and FORMS help .. cgi... !!!??

12. Form question: Mulipart/form-data and reg form processing