Passing command-line args to X
Author Message
 Passing command-line args to X

Can anyone tell me how to pass command-line arguments to X in Perl/Tk?
I need the same functionality that I get in C by passing argc and argv
to XtAppInitialize.  I suspect that I can somehow pass ARGV into the
MainWindow->new call, but I haven't found any documentation for MainWindow,
and all of the guesses that I've made have failed.

Ali Corbin

Sat, 30 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Args to script via web and command line

2. Passing command line args w/o form

3. Hiding command-line args?

4. command-line args style flags from a file

5. Debug .pl Syntax of command line args ?

6. Case-insensitive Command Line Args

7. command line args not working correctly

8. HELP: How to program command line args

9. perl command line args

10. perl command line args

11. Command line args..?

12. Command line args