Tk::CodeText new Text widget, capable of syntax highlighting
Author Message
 Tk::CodeText new Text widget, capable of syntax highlighting

Published a new widget today, have been working on it for some time now.

It's a TextUndo widget capable of syntax highlighting. At present the only
language supported is Perl

Development is still early alpha.

It have posted it today on http://www.*-*-*.com/

Constructive feedback is highly appreciated.

Hans Jeuken

Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:31:17 GMT
 Tk::CodeText new Text widget, capable of syntax highlighting

Quote:

> Published a new widget today, have been working on it for some time now.

> It's a TextUndo widget capable of syntax highlighting. At present the only
> language supported is Perl

> Development is still early alpha.

> It have posted it today on http://www.toneel.demon.nl/perl

> Constructive feedback is highly appreciated.

> Hans Jeuken

Can you post an example of how to use it?

Cristov

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:46:04 GMT
 Tk::CodeText new Text widget, capable of syntax highlighting

Quote:

>> Published a new widget today, have been working on it for some time now.

>> It's a TextUndo widget capable of syntax highlighting. At present the
>> only language supported is Perl

>> Development is still early alpha.

>> It have posted it today on http://www.toneel.demon.nl/perl

>> Constructive feedback is highly appreciated.

>> Hans Jeuken

> Can you post an example of how to use it?

> Cristov

You can use it just as you can use a Tk::Text or Tk::TextUndo widget.
The only additional option would be '-syntax', which you can set to
'None' or 'Perl'. When you install the widget, you'll also find some
additional documentation.Documentation is not yet complete however.

Best regards,

Hans

Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:35:45 GMT
 Tk::CodeText new Text widget, capable of syntax highlighting

Quote:

>> Published a new widget today, have been working on it for some time now.

>> It's a TextUndo widget capable of syntax highlighting. At present the
>> only language supported is Perl

>> Development is still early alpha.

>> It have posted it today on http://www.toneel.demon.nl/perl

>> Constructive feedback is highly appreciated.

>> Hans Jeuken

> Can you post an example of how to use it?

> Cristov

Don't know if you are still interested, but I posted an update today.
Also the documentation is now online available.

http://www.toneel.demon.nl/perl

Best regards,

Hans

Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:18:07 GMT

1. Tk::CodeText - syntax highlighting TextUndo widget.

2. Highlight visible part of text widget

3. Tk::CodeText 0.3.0, Tk::RecentMenu 0.1.0, Codit 0.1.0

4. Perl/Tk: Button bound to highlighted text item

5. Perl/Tk: Button bound to highlighted text

6. Color Coding Text in a Tk::Text Widget

7. newbie help with anonymous subroutine syntax for text widget key binding

8. Easy syntax on Text Widget

9. Q: syntax of tab stops in Text widget ?

10. Tag for all new text in Tk::Text

11. Tk::CodeText - version 0.2.0 is available.

12. Syntax-Highlighting-Editor-Thingie