ptkdb Vers 1.03 GUI Based Debugger for Perl Unix/Win95/NT
Author Message
 ptkdb Vers 1.03 GUI Based Debugger for Perl Unix/Win95/NT

ptkdb  A  Perl de{*filter*} with Graphical User Interface

You can find this utility with at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~aep/ptkdb

The page contains links to lastest releases of perlTk and to
binaries of perl5.004 for Win95/NT with Tk installed.

New Version 1.03

Release Notes.

New Feature...   Expression Evaluation window
New Feature...   Configuration save/restore
New Feature...   Control-C stops scripts and enters de{*filter*}
Bug Fix:  Variables not scoped with 'my' in breakpoint
expressions were not being evalled properly.
Bug Fix:  Evaluation of certain 'CODE' ref variables
caused the de{*filter*} to fail and exit.
Bug Fix:  De{*filter*} did not properly handle scripts entered through STDIN.
Added a Tk::Adjuster to the main window to adjust the size
of the code and expression windows.
Environmental variables to control appearence and configuration
Line numbers have been added
Making old versions avaliable for download
--
Andrew E. Page   (Warrior Poet) |   Decision and Effort The Archer and Arrow
Software Engineering Consultant |     The difference between what we are

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ptkdb Vers 1.03 GUI Based Debugger for Perl Unix/Win95/NT

2. ptkdb Vers 1.033 Perl Debugger With ptk GUI

3. ptkdb Vers 1.031 perl Debugger with ptk GUI Interface

4. Perl debugger with GUI ptkdb Vers 1.0121

5. ptkdb Vers 1.02 Perl Debugger with pTk GUI

6. ptkdb Vers 1.033 Perl Debugger With ptk GUI

7. ptkdb Vers 1.031 perl Debugger with ptk GUI Interface

8. ptkdb Vers 1.02 Perl Debugger with pTk GUI

9. Perl debugger with GUI ptkdb Vers 1.0121

10. ptkdb Vers 1.032 debugger for perl with ptk Interface(Minor Release)

11. ptkdb Vers 1.032 debugger for perl with ptk Interface(Minor Release)

12. ptkdb 1.0331 perl Debugger with ptk GUI