 Problem with mouse event to Tree

Hello!

I have this code:
my $ftpTree = $mw->Tree(
      -separator => '/',
      -font => "Tahoma 9",
                        -browsecmd => \&browse
                        );

The problem is that clicking with mouse button results in two events:
ButtonPress-1 and ButtonRelease-1.
For this reason browse get executed twice.
Is it a correct behaviour?
How do I change it? or more generally, how do I disconnect an event from the
callback?
For now I check it upon enetring to browse, but is there a way from the
widget configuration? I'll love to get help and references (I looked at
Tk::bind, but appearantly mis-understood it)

Thanks!

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:14:13 GMT

1. Binding mouse event to a canvas

2. Mouse events : release button

3. Newbie: Mouse events

4. Responding to mouse/keyboard events?

5. detecting mouse events with canvas widget

6. help binding mouse events to canvas

7. Binding right mouse button for Tk::Tree items

8. Tree and mouse right button

9. Please help: Binding mouse click to tree entry.

10. POE 0.11: event driven state machines, also supports Perl/Tk and Event

11. HTML::Parser 3.07 text events vs token events

12. Processing other events while waiting for an event to happen