NewComer :TkPerl and OS2, Win95
Author Message
 NewComer :TkPerl and OS2, Win95

Where can I find TkPerl for Win95 and/or OS2 ?
Thanks for your help.

Fabien Brissonneau

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 NewComer :TkPerl and OS2, Win95

Quote:

> Where can I find TkPerl for Win95 and/or OS2 ?
> Thanks for your help.

> Fabien Brissonneau

On OS/2-XFree Tk compiles (and runs ;-) with 3 or 4 small
corrections. The PM (well, Open32=DAPIE) port can take couple of days
after Nick releases 4.1-based version (currently up his sleeve).

With Win you are SOL.

Ilya

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 NewComer :TkPerl and OS2, Win95

Quote:

>> Where can I find TkPerl for Win95 and/or OS2 ?
>> Thanks for your help.

>> Fabien Brissonneau

>On OS/2-XFree Tk compiles (and runs ;-) with 3 or 4 small
>corrections. The PM (well, Open32=DAPIE) port can take couple of days
>after Nick releases 4.1-based version (currently up his sleeve).

>With Win you are SOL.

>Ilya

Are you referring to Tk-b11.02 under Xfree-86 (thereby making this a big
milestone?)

Peter Prymmer

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help a newcomer, Please!

2. Newcomer using open2...

3. NewComer-Perl-ZBS

4. Newcomer problem :) Cus I'm 17 :)

5. newcomer Q - Perl - MS FrontPage - Windows95

6. Newcomer question on Multithreading In Active Perl MSWin32

7. Newcomer With Problem (Creating HTML File)

8. Newcomer Seeking Info Sources

9. help for newcomer

10. Problem (Newcomer to Perl) please help

11. Help a newcomer, Please!

12. DB2 access via Perl in OS2