Adding new options to an entry
Author Message
 Adding new options to an entry

Quote:

>Hi,

>Is there a way to add more options to individual entries of an
>HList object?  I can store additional information about a
>particular HList entry in its -data option, but it seems more
>clean to let entries have additional options.

>Is there something like ConfigSpecs for individual entries?

Not yet. As it stands entries are not objects.

Thu, 17 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Entry widget and -textvariable configuration option..

2. Entry widget -textvariable option

3. Multiple option type entry widget?

4. Browse entry color option.

5. xwd -add option

6. add option to widget

7. Adding an entry to a file....

8. RFC: Add keywords to FAQ entries

9. Add LDAP entry

10. CPAN entries added to Reuse Encyclopedia

11. help with adding ldap entry.

12. Add a crontab entry for another user